This latest version course expands the coverage of cybersecurity threats, risk management, and IoT threats. This CompTIA course prepares exam candidates for the first domain of the exam, Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities. By learning about malware, networking and application security exploitations, and social engineering, participants will be prepared to answer questions from the exam and strengthen your own organization's systems and defenses.
What you will learn
- Domain 1: Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
- Domain 2: Architecture and Design
- Domain 3: Implementation
- Domain 4: Operations and Incident Response
- Domain 5: Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- There are no specific prerequisites to take up this certification.
- It is recommended to take the Network+ certification before taking the Security+ training and certification exam.
- Detect various types of compromise and have an understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts.
- Install, configure, and deploy network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security.
- Implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design.
- Install and configure identity and access services, as well as management controls.
- Implement and summarize risk management best practices and the business impact.
- Install and configure wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure.
Ground-level security exposure and skills for an organization's cloud team to give data, framework, application and operational security validating vendor-neutral IT security skills and abilities providing fundamental information of the principles for system security and risk analysis. The CompTIA Security+ certification is generally viewed as one of the fundamental security certifications for cloud teams in the cyber security business today.
- Course Duration
- 40 Hours
- Skill level