Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure certification training will introduce professionals to the most comprehensive and flexible cloud infrastructure platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Participants taking part in this GCP certification training will also gain knowledge of deploying solution elements that include networks, systems, application services, billing, resource management, security, and more. Attend this 3-day Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure course to take gain a thorough understanding of cloud computing components and launch a career in cloud architecture.
What you will learn
- Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Module 2: Virtual Networks
- Module 3: Virtual Machines
- Module 4: Cloud IAM
- Module 5: Data Storage Services
- Module 6: Resource Management
- Module 7: Resource Monitoring
- Module 8: Interconnecting Networks
- Module 9: Load Balancing
- Module 10: Autoscaling
- Module 11: Infrastructure Automation with Google Cloud Platform APIs
- Module 12: Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
- Module 13: Managed Services
- Module 14: Application Infrastructure Services
- Module 15: Application Development Services
- Module 16: Containers
- A participant should have cleared their Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals certification or should have equivalent experience.
- Basic experience of using command-line tools along with knowledge of Linux OS environments.
- Knowledge of deploying and managing applications on the public cloud or on-premise is required but not mandatory.
- Course Duration
- 24 Hours
- Skill level