Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)® is one of the world's most popular information security/information technology auditing certifications for professionals worldwide. CISA certification course is developed by ISACA and ideal for anybody looking to forge their career in the IT Security/Cybersecurity domain. This 5-day Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course validates your auditing, control, and security skills among the best in the industry. Check out the dates below and enroll for the CISA training today!
What you will learn
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITING PROCESS - (21%)
- Governance and Management of IT - (17%)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation - (12%)
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS RESILIENCE - (23%)
- Protection of Information Assets - (27%)
- Candidates who wish to take up the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification exam should have a minimum 5 years of work experience in information systems auditing, IT security, and control.
- There can be experience waiver of up to 3 years from the required 5-year experience by: 1 Year information systems experience or 1 year non-IS auditing experience can be used for 1 year actual experience required for CISA (out of 5 years).
- 2 year or 4 year Degree can be used as a substitute for 1 or 2 years of experience, respectively.
- A Master's degree in IS or IT from a reputed university can be used as a substitute for 1 year of experience required for CISA.
CISA is one of the most sought-after certification programs for professionals with information systems audit, control, and security skills. A CISA certification will enhance these critical skills and provide a competitive edge over your peers. Gives a better understanding of information security and IT auditing process. Confirms commitment to profession.
- Course Duration
- 40 Hours
- Skill level