The MEAN Stack use the intensity of Mongo, Express, Angular & Node (MEAN) to manufacture intuitive, testable & versatile web & portable applications. Every one of these advances is massively incredible all alone & together they structure an exceptionally ground-breaking Stack. The MEAN Stack course instructs engineers to utilize all pieces of the MEAN Stack together to make useful full-Stack applications. The course starts by establishing a framework in the Node.js stage & utilizing its capacity, at that point moves into single page application improvement with Angular.
What you will learn
- Node Js
- Express Js
- Mongo DB
- To have basic knowledge on developing web applications.
- Knowing HTML and CSS web languages.
- Server-side development with any programming language.
- To code a MEAN Stack Application.
- Developing Single Page Applications (SPAs) via MEAN Stack.
- Setup routing within Angular & Express.
- Write Express Back-End Web Services with Express & Node.
- Employ Express Web Services.
1.This comprehensive curriculum covers more than 15 software development tools and technologies to make your profile stand out as a MEAN stack developer. 2.Learn core computer science concepts 3.This MEAN stack developer program provides extensive training in front-end, middleware, and back-end software development technologies, including testing and quality assurance.
- Course Duration
- 24 Hours
- Skill level