The DevOps Engineering on AWS training and certification course will give you a detailed overview of the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. During the training, you will explore the core principles of the DevOps methodology with the help of use cases in different scenarios.
What you will learn
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- The AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Deployment strategies and developer tools
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- AWS developer tools
- Automated testing on AWS
- Configuration management
- Building AMIs and Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
- Containers: Docker and Amazon ECS
- Systems Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional, is an expanding career scope for Cloud Professionals. It is one of the challenging certification courses among AWS certification. DevOps Engineer Certification is a great cert for Associate Level certification in AWS, experienced AWS practitioner, system admin and architects.
DevOps Engineer Professional Certification worth time, money and effort to raise a standard bar in your salary. DevOPs Engineer duty is to develop and design automation to keep up continuous integration process. It is a software development and operation based approach that initiate faster develop new products and easy maintenance of present deployment. A DevOps practitioner is a valuable asset in a company because of their competency of delivering a product faster against the demand of customers.
Acknowledging the demand of this certification, SkillTechLab designed this course mostly based on hand-on training that you need analyze and resolve questions for AWS Certified DevOps Engineed Professional Exam.
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification includes 15 sessions covering 30 plus hours. This training consist study materials, exam preparation section, practice test, weekly mock test, assignments, hands-on-project experience. To prepare for AWS DevOps Engineer Professional, there are tons of quiz papers, help to know you the current market demand and guidance from our SKillTechLab instructor to clear candidate’s doubts.
- Course Duration
- 24 Hours
- Skill level